- Swedish architect and designer Greta Magnusson Grossman broke through gender barriers to embark on a prolific career. In 1940, she and her husband immigrated to the United States, where her approach to Swedish modernism struck a chord with single, professional women who felt that she understood their needs and sensibilities. She opened a store on Rodeo Drive, where her furniture and accessories quickly drew the attention of clients such as Greta Garbo, Joan Fontaine and Gracie Allen. In the 1950s, she founded her architecture office and designed 14 homes – 13 in California and one in Sweden – each one a showcase for her quietly dramatic approach. The Grasshopper Lamp (1948) has a lithe frame and an elongated conical shade that rotates to direct light where needed. This is an authentic Grossman lamp, produced to the designer’s original specifications.
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Product Size
- Size: Dia 42cm x H 133cm/∅ 16.5″ x H 52.3″
- Material: MMetal/Aluminum/Copper
- light source: E27
- Power:Max 60W
- Weight: 3kg/6.6lbs
- Finishes: Pink,Black,White,Green,Gray
- We provide 200cm / 78.7 ″ wires with switch plugs. Can be extended upon request
Dia 42cm*H 133cm
Gray, Green, Pink, White