- Table lighting fixture comprising an aluminium sphere machined from solid and then gold-coated with 24 K gold. Blown glass opal diffuser. LED light source with switch on the power cable. Collapse
Copycat is a table lamp and was designed by Michael Anastassiades in 2015. It is made of blown glass. It designed with diffused light, consisting of two spheres simulating a delicate and poetic balance, a lightweight design and inspired by the spherical shape. The smaller sphere, contains a LED light source that radiates the light beam within the larger sphere thus ensuring a homogeneous and uniform light. Copycat is available in four finishes: 24 carat gold plating, polished aluminum, black,aluminium and copper.
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Product Size
- Size：Dia38cm x H30cm/∅15″ x H11.8″
- Material: Glass,Aluminum alloy,Metal
- Light source: LED chip
- Power: Max 10W
- Weight: 3kg/6.6lbs
- Finishes: Polished aluminum, Gold, Copper, Black
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm / 59 ″ wires with switch plugs. Can be extended upon request
Black, Copper, Gold, Polished aluminum
Cold white, Wram white