- Crafted of solid brass and crystal glass, designer Jonathan Browning’s sculptural fixture is a testament to his passion for luxe materials and superior craftsmanship. Evoking the minimalist spirit of 1960s design, each finely faceted sphere is ground and polished by hand to reflect and refract the light.
Illuminate your interior with this modern Wall lamp. The draws inspiration from the decorative lighting from the early 20th century. This striking design is sleek yet exquisitely detailed. The precise dimensions and angles of each piece diffuses and reflects light around the room creating a welcoming ambience. to create a cool vintage vibe that has endless designer appeal.
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- The same series of products, click on the picture to learn more >>>
- Product Size
- Short 1head size: W 12cm x H 26cm /∅ 4.7″ x H10″
- Short 2heads size:W 20cm x H 26cm /∅ 7.9″ x H10″
- Long 1head size: W 12cm x H 71cm /∅ 4.7″ x H28″
- Long 2heads size: W 20cm x H 71cm /∅ 7.9″ x H28″
- Crystal size:11cm/4.3in
- Light source:G9
- Power:Max 3W
- Weight: 2kg/4.4lbs
- Finishes: Brass
- Process: Polishing/Cutting
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
Long 1head, Long 2heads, Short 2heads